Direct access for parents

I undertake advice and representation for parents on a directly instructed basis, from time to time. I do so in accordance with the Direct Access scheme organised by the Bar Council.

You can read more about Direct Access and how it works here: Public Access Guidance for Lay Clients.

Most of the time, parents want to instruct me to advise on or represent them in an appeal concerning an EHC Plan.

I have written a short guide explaining what I can do, and how much it costs, which you can read here:  EHC Plan Appeals

I do advise upon other aspects of educational or disability discrimination law and you can contact me using the details on this website to discuss matters further.